Anti-Money Laundering Course in Abu Dhabi
Obtain the Leading AML Certification Worldwide!
Crash Course AML / ACAMS Training Course Outline
Duration of AML Training: 2 Days (Minimum 16 hrs)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING / HAWALA INTRODUCTION
2. MONEY LAUNDERING – PROCESS & METHODS
- Global Phenomenon, Tainted Money or Dirty Money, Washing of “Dirty” Money
- Methods used for Money Laundering
- Money Laundering – Case Studies
- Role of Technology
- 3 Stages of Money Laundering
- Sources of Tainted Money
- Study on Hawala case
- Effects of Money Laundering
3. STUDY OF FAMOUS AML CASES
4. LEGISLATION & INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
- Nokia Legislations against Money Laundering
- Voda Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
- Sharda Anti-Money Laundering Measures in India
- Mehta RBI Guidelines regarding AML
- Parikh Technology in AML Measures
5. KYC – KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER
- Money Laundering Avoidance Software
- Elements of Client Due Diligence
- Client Acceptance Policies
- Client Identification Procedures
- Identification of Beneficial Ownership
- Clients of Special Categories
- Risk Based Approach
- Periodic Review of KYC data
6. KYC – OPERATING GUIDELINES
7. REPORTING OBLIGATIONS
- Customer Profiling
- Cash Transaction Reporting (CTR)
- Opening Closure/ Monitoring of Accounts
- Counterfeit Currency Reporting (CCR)
- Suggested Safeguards
- Suspicious Transaction Report (STR)
- Credit Cards/Debit Cards/Smart Cards/Gift Cards
- Non-Profit Organization Transaction Reports (NTRs) ‘At Par’ Cheque Facility
8. RECORD KEEPING & RETENTION OF RECORDS
9. TRANSACTION MONITORING
- Transaction records
- Approach of Banks for Monitoring of Transactions
- Records of identification procedures
- Essentials of Transaction Monitoring process
- Authorized deposit-taking accounts
- Transaction Level Monitoring and ongoing due diligence
- AML/CTF programs
- Methods of Monitoring
- Correspondent banking
- Suspicious Transaction Monitoring and Reporting
- Remittance registration
- Name Screening
10. INVESTOR EDUCATION:
- PMLA Act & Anti Money Laundering Standards
- Client Due Diligence
- Client of special category
- Obligations of security market intermediaries under Prevention 0f Money Laundering Act, 2002
- Flexible Timings
- Affordable Fees
- Experienced, Certified, Qualified and Professional Instructor.
- Crash Course (2- Days also Available)
- ONLINE Classes also Available.
- LIMITED SEATS !
Benefits of CAMS Certification :
- It provides the better understanding of the FRAUDS and Crime activities with an International Standard.
- Advice the Company from Money Laundering threats and minimizes Financial Crime Risks.
- Roles in Achieving Senior Positions with Attractive Salaries.
- Professional Role with an ever Increasing Level of Attention and Impact in the Business.
- Opportunities in Review Operations Analyze Information and make Decisions.