The Certified Business Analysis Practitioner Exam is the industry recognized assessment of Business Analysis skills, knowledge, and capabilities. Backed by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®), this exam covers seven core competency areas as well as tools and techniques commonly practiced by a seasoned analyst. This workshop is designed to assist the participant in applying for the certification and learn best practices for preparing and passing the exam. It focuses attention on key concepts throughout the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®) version 2.0 for the greatest preparation efficiency and effectiveness.
- A broad base of information for participants who will be taking the CBAP® exam.
- CBAP® certified facilitators.
- Course materials containing 200 practice exam questions.
- A copy of the BABOK® Guide for each participant in the workshop.
- Students will leave the workshop with an Exam Test Plan for ensuring their success on the CBAP® Exam.
Students should anticipate an additional 50-100 hours of study after this workshop to pass the assessment.
DISCOVER HOW TO
- Apply for the CBAP® certification with the right information to get your application accepted the first time
- Be more effective at preparing and passing the exam
- Apply knowledge of Business Analysis to the CBAP® exam.
Traditional – 2 days.Virtual – 16 hours.
NOT More Than 20 people.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Business, Systems or other Analyst job role with at least five years of professional experience in the field (required for application approval).
PREREQUISITES: The Business Analysis Practitioner Track (Fast Start in Business Analysis, Survival Skills for Analysts and Mastering the Requirements Process) are all suggested
PDUs: 16 credits.
CDUs: 16 credits.