What you will learn?
Microsoft Certified System Engineer certification consists of seven MCP certifications. In this extensive course you will learn how to design complex networks, SQL database and exchange server 2003. You will also learn how IT is important in business.
You will learn about managing basic and dynamic Disks, hardware troubleshooting wizard, you will learn how to access to resources, how to run commands, managing web servers, you will get to know about TCP/IP, subnetting, network monitors and much more
Prerequisite or Relevant Knowledge
IT professionals should have knowledge and experience of working with Microsoft Windows and server 2003 platform for at least 12 months.
Who should Attend?
It is best suited for those who want their job security, increase their salary or want to improve their career.
- Networking systems:
- Managing and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Environment
- Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003
- Network Infrastructure
- Planning and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
- Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003
- Active Directory Infrastructure
- Client Operating System:
- Windows XP professional MCSE
- Windows Vista configuration
- Designing Security for a Windows Server 2003 Network
- Elective course:
- Windows Server 2003 Security MCSE 70-298 Series
- SQL Server 2000 Admin MCSA 70-228
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 MCSA/MCSE 70-284 Series
- SQL Server 2005 MCTS 70-431 Series
Impact/Benefits of this Course
This course helps you to show your skills and expertise in windows server and in this way will help you earn the confidence of your clients. You will get a raise in your salary and your job will be secured. Having work experience alone will not be as beneficial for you as when you have experience plus the certification. So it is a plus point and it is what recruiters are looking for.
At Course Completion
At course completion you will be a well skilled IT professional. You will be able to manage networks with greater ease. You will be able to do disaster recovery. You will be able to implement, manage and maintain a Microsoft server 2003. Hence you will have full grip on Microsoft Windows server 2003.
Why Duke Training Centre?
Duke Training Centre has the experience of training since 2007. This experience coupled with the effort and excellence makes us one of the best learning institutes. We make sure that we provide with the latest and most valuable knowledge to our students. It is a guarantee that you will never regret your experience with us.