Supervisor Competency Training
Expectations placed on supervisors are always high. Our interactive workshop breaks down the responsibilities and explains how those responsibilities directly relate to the health and safety of the workers you supervise.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the importance of the supervisor’s role
- Discuss the duties and responsibilities of the employer, worker, and supervisor
- Discuss the role of the health and safety.
- Recognize the importance of working as a team
- Identify how the supervisor fits in the Internal Responsibility System
Explain the role of Ministry of Labour
- Support the rights of workers
- Explain how to recognize, assess, control, and evaluate hazards
- Handle health and safety concerns
- Recognize how to obtain health and safety assistance
- Identify health and safety resources
- Motivate employees to work safely