What you will learn?
CompTIA security+ course is a basic for learning the security of networks. As it deals with IT security one can imagine its importance. Nowadays data is being preferably stored on networks and cloud. So with this large amount of transformation and communication over the networks their security is the primary thing to be checked before.
Students will learn how to examine threats and how to deal with them, implementing different protocols. They will learn how to prevent data loss and how to establish secure networks. Candidates will also learn about application and host security and how to deal with vulnerabilities.
CompTIA A+ and N+ along with a few months of experience in networking is the basic requirement for this course.
IT professionals who are familiar with networking and operating systems and have the knowledge about computer hardware. It is best suitable for those IT professionals who want to take their career to a higher ground and deal with the hackers.
- General security Concepts
- The Information Security Cycle
- Information Security Controls
- Authentication Methods
- Cryptography Fundamentals
- Identifying Potential Risks
- Social Engineering
- Physical Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Network-Based Threats
- Wireless Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Software-Based Threats
- Network Security
- Network Devices and Technologies
- Network Design Elements and Components
- Implement Networking Protocols
- Apply Network Security Administration Principles
- Secure Wireless Traffic
- Managing Application, Data, and Host Security
- Establish Device/Host Security
- Application Security
- Data Security
- Mobile Security
- Access Control, Authentication, and Account Management
- Access Control and Authentication Services
- Implement Account Management Security Controls
- Managing Certificates
- Install a CA Hierarchy
- Enroll Certificates
- Secure Network Traffic by Using Certificates
- Renew Certificates
- Revoke Certificates
- Back Up and Restore Certificates and Private Keys
- Compliance and Operational Security
- Physical Security
- Legal Compliance
- Security Awareness and Training
- Risk Management
- Risk Analysis
- Implement Vulnerability Assessment Tools and Techniques
- Scan for Vulnerabilities
- Mitigation and Deterrent Techniques
- Managing Security Incidents
- Respond to Security Incidents
- Recover from a Security Incident
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Business Continuity
- Plan for Disaster Recovery
- Execute DRPs and Procedures
CompTIA security+ is globally recognized certification. This will help you a lot in getting a better job and will definitely add up in your knowledge and skills.
As security is a major concern today and it is one the fastest growing field in IT so you can imagine how much this course will benefit you.
CompTIA security+ will make bring better solutions to the security issues; you will be able to react accordingly to all types of threats. With this certification you will gain respect and credibility in your workspace.
At course completion you will be able to examine security functions of networks, and apply principles that are secure. You will be able to identify threats and risks. Candidates will be able to respond to security incidents and much importantly will be able to recover from such incidents.
You can works as security engineer, security consultant, networks Administrator, IA technician or manager.
Duke Training Centre is one of the best learning institutes. We have raised our standards to a new horizon, where you can trust us without any doubts. We will make sure that we provide you with the best of knowledge. We believe that knowledge advances by steps and not by leaps, hence we focus on each and every individual