A freelance Graphic designer/Animation artist sounds cool doesn’t it? If you have a thing for drawing sketches and cool portraits then why not utilize your talent and learn Graphic Designing and pursue it as a career. Why not learn to make money by doing what you love? If you are interested in such a theory then you’ve reached the right place as we are going to guide you exactly how you can accomplish this magnanimous task.
Autodesk 3DS MAX is a computer software used by professionals to create animations, design graphics and even design games. Yes, you heard it, GAMES! If you’ve ever wanted to design games then believe me, this just might be your lucky day. 3DS MAX is a software specially designed to provide users with all of tools required for creating graphics and models.
If you are still confused where you could learn all the skills required to operate 3DS MAX then not to worry. We at Duke Training Centre are at your service! Offering a complete and comprehensive course in 3DS MAX. After completing this program you will become a certified graphics designer. Our course provides you a step by step approach to graphic designing and creating animations so that you could become a master of this field.
Our course comprises of 9 major parts:
- Fundamental aspects of modeling
- 3D rendering.
- Interior designing
We require you to only know the mere basics of operating a computer system; our staff is trained to serve you if you face any difficulty.
- Market is waiting for professionals experienced in graphic design and it offers huge amount of money to its hired staff.
- Graphics and animations are a part of everything nowadays from movies to games, from TV commercials to brand logos, you can be hired to design almost anything.
- Freelance jobs are also available in abundance for any freelancer to avail, you can access these jobs online once you are trained in using Autodesk 3DS MAX.
- Basic interface and layout study
- Basic and extended primitives
- Basic layout setting for Architects
- Edit Poly Modeling
- Cut and Slices
- Symmetry Mirror Modeling
- Designing a table and chair
- Designing a house using box
- Lines and Nurbs
- Importing a plan from AutoCAD/Vectorworks
- Making an interior space
- Doors and Windows
- AEC extended
- Railing and Trees
- Compound objects
- Connect b. Scatter c. Pro Boolean d. Loft e. Terrain 2. Bend, Taper, Twist, Stretch, Skew
- Omni, Spot, Direct Lights
- Sky light and Light tracer rendering
- Light effects
- Free and Target camera
- Camera Animation Texturing
- Diffuse and Bump Mapping
- ink and paint
- Environment and back ground images
- Material library/Architectural Materials
- Particles and Dynamics
- Particle systems (Rain System)
- Object Properties and motion blur
- Rendering (mental Ray)
- Rendering images
- Rendering moving images
- VRay Image rendering
- Global Illumination and HDRI rendering
- Final project
- Project Interior and exterior
Why Choose Us?
- Professionals trained from foreign institutes present before you for your service.
- We provide our students with the best trained faculty in the country.
- Labs are equipped with state of the art equipment designed for high end user experience.
- We provide you with a skill set to tackle any situation of drafting/designing.
- Staff trained to help user in every hour of need.
- Guaranteed success in the animation designing industry.
- Enhance user skills for interior and exterior desig
- We plan to create such trained professionals that excel at their job and can tackle any problem with confidence.
- We plan to plant creativity within the minds of our students so that they may push the boundaries of augmented graphic design.
- We promise our students with a brighter future.
Join Duke Training Centre today for guaranteed success in 3D graphics and animation designing with a promise of a better and brighter future!