This course is intended for:
- Entry level professionals to build ICT skills through broad based training and certification in the ‘Cloud Computing’ sector
- Solution Architects or Solution Design Engineers who are relatively new to AWS and want to fast track their AWS Certification.
- Solution Architects or Solution Design Engineers who are preparing to take theAWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam
AWS Technical Essentialsintroduces you to AWS products, services, and common solutions. It provides IT technical end users with basic fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so that you can makeinformed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements and get started on AWS.
Course Objectives – This course is designed to teach you how to:
- Understand basic data centre design concepts
- Recognise terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console
- Understand the foundational infrastructure services, including Amazon Virtual Private cloud (VPC), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Auto Scaling, and Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- Understand the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Understand AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
- Understand AWS management tools, including Amazon CloudWatch and AWS Trusted Advisor
Architecting on AWS covers the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on AWS. The AWS Course in Abu Dhabi is designed to teach solutions architects how to optimize the use of the AWS cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into cloud-based solutions.
Because architectural solutions may differ depending on industry, type of applications, and size of business, this course emphasizes AWS cloud best practices and recommended design patterns to help students think through the process of architecting optimal IT solutionson AWS.
It also presents case studies throughout the course that showcase how some AWS customers have designed their infrastructures and the strategies and services they implemented. Opportunities to build a variety of infrastructures via a guided, hands-on approach are alsoprovided.
This course is designed to teach you how to:
- Make architectural decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leverage AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions.
Day 1 – AWS Technical Essentials
- Introduction and History of AWS
- AWS Infrastructure: Compute, Storage, and Networking
- AWS Security, Identify, and Access Management
- AWS Database
- AWS Management Tools
Day 2 – Architecting on AWS(1 of 3days)
- Core AWS Knowledge
- Core AWS Services
- Designing your Environment
- Making Your Environment Highly Available
Day 3 – Architecting on AWS(2 of 3 days)
- Forklifting an Existing Application onto AWS
- Event-Driven Scaling
- Build a new environment
Day 4 – Architecting on AWS(3of 3 days)
- TheWell-Architected Framework
- Troubleshooting Your Environment
- Large-Scale Design Patterns and Case Studies
Day 5 – AWS Certification Exam Readiness Workshop Solutions Architect Associate Level
- Testing Centre Information and Expectations
- Exam Overview and Structure
- Content Domains and Question Breakdown
- Topics and Concepts with Content Domains
- Question Structure and Interpretation Techniques
- Post class –Practice Exam Questions
- Inclusive of01 Actual exam voucher