8 Hour – Construction Site Fire Safety Manager
This course includes introduction to the Fire Code and Fire Department Rules, including their organization and terminology, Fire Code construction site provisions and all construction site fire safety requirements, as set forth.
Upon conclusion of training, all participants who successfully pass the course exam will receive a certificate of completion.
There are no prerequisites needed to attend this course. Students must be able to verbally communicate with the instructor in the primary language of the training.
This course consists of several different components which include power point presentations, lecture, real life case studies, and class discussion.
- Fire Safety Plans
- Inspections and record keeping
- Training on ﬁre extinguishers
- Testing ﬁre protection equipment
- Hot work requirements
- Construction site provisions and ﬁre safety requirements
- Certiﬁcate of Fitness requirements for Fire Safety Manager.