Graphic Designers of all levels, from beginner to advanced require a certain skill-set up their sleeve to be successful in the field of graphic designing and if they fail to acquire these skills they will never be able to make it in the industry.
If you think you’ve got the passion to become a well versed graphic designer and earn what your time’s worth but don’t know how to achieve this goal, then we are here to offer our help. We at Duke Training Centre offer this course in Adobe InDesign to train our students in the field of graphics designing.
As mentioned earlier, some specific skill-sets are required for success as a designer. One of these skills includes the operating of Adobe InDesign. It is a computer based application designed for creating graphics. If you are aiming to become a graphic designer then it is must that you learn Adobe InDesign.
Adobe InDesign is widely used to design posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers, and books. It is software must to learn to become a professional graphic designer.
Features of Adobe InDesign
- Adding and removing Layers
- Varying page sizes
- Auto column balancing
- Drag-and-drop anchored objects
- Working With Captions and Text
- Cloud Libraries capabilities
- Open Type enhancements
- Arrowhead scale control
- Animate CC integration
- Creative Cloud Assets improvements
The designing industry is ever-changing, making it a diverse field. It means that you would not be stuck with the same old ways but you might be able to come up with your own way of creating/designing graphics. This in turn adds fun and innovation to your work and you will be able to work freely and creatively.
You might come to earn thousands from your job as a graphic designer since this talent is scarce in the industry and companies pay huge amount of money to its designers.
Freelance from home:
The best part of working as a graphic designer is that you will be able to work from your home. You get to freelance from your home and earn decent money out of it.
Get Hired Overseas:
There will always be a possibility for you people to get hired overseas in a big animation studio, which will happen if you are well trained in the field.
1 – Getting Started with InDesign
- Identify Components of the InDesign Interface
- Customize the InDesign Interface
- Use the Navigation Controls
- Set Preferences
2 – Designing a Document
- Create a New Document
- Add Text to a Document
- Add Graphics to a Document
3 – Customizing a Document
- Format Characters and Paragraphs
- Apply Colors, Swatches, and Gradients
- Create and Apply Styles
4 – Working with Page Elements
- Arrange and Align Objects
- Use Layers
- Transform and Manipulate Objects
- Thread Text Frames
- Edit Text
5 – Building Tables
- Create a New Table
- Modify a Table Structure
- Format a Table
6 – Preparing a Document for Delivery
- Resolve Errors in a Document
- Print a Document
- Package a Document
- Export Files for Printing
- Export Files for the Web
In this course, you will use Adobe InDesign CC to create and deliver professional looking printed and interactive documents. You will:
- Navigate the InDesign interface.
- Create a new document.
- Customize a document using color, swatches, gradients, and styles.
- Manage page elements.
- Add tables.
- Prepare documents for deployment.
Why Choose Us?
- We offer our students with teachers of years of experience at hand to ensure maximum learning outcome.
- We have labs equipped with state of the art machinery and tech to ensure a worthwhile user experience.
- We also provide backup generator facility to offer non-interrupting teaching and learning.
- We have trained our faculty to answer your every call and help you in times of need, no need to be shy to ask for help.
- We also offer permanent job opportunities to the top students of our class.
- Join us today to get a head start for your career as a designer with the promise of a better future.