EBA: Executive Business Administration on
Construction Management & Administration
An essential Programme for all construction related disciplines, covering management, leadership and project management, with a focus on providing the skills and knowledge needed to become an effective construction and project manager.
The Programme aims to provide managerial, leadership and operational knowledge and understanding of construction management together with a range of high-level management, administration and leadership skills. The first ‘Study Year’ concentrates on a wide range of business, management and administration topics; the second ‘Study Year’ builds upon that and introduces more specialised subjects including project leadership and construction management; the third ‘Study Year’ continues with a wide range of construction management issues and business management topics along with the opportunity to prepare a business Project to increase analytical ability, improve skills and competencies and take knowledge and confidence to higher levels.
CORE Subjects studied in ‘STUDY YEAR ONE’:
1. Business Theory & Commercial Practice
2. Management & Administration in Business
3. Commercial Practice & Law
4. Management & Administration Theory & Practice
CORE Subjects studied in ‘STUDY YEAR TWO’:
5. Workplace Health & Safety
6. Purchasing & Resourcing Management
7. Project Leadership & Management
8. Construction Management Theory and Practice
CORE Subjects studied in ‘STUDY YEAR THREE’:
9. Computers & IT in Business & Management
10. Construction Project Management
11. Organisational Environment
12. Project + Key Concepts in Management
and Much More……..