Many young minds often end up choosing sciences as a career and regret it for the rest of their lives. They are pressurized by their family and friends to choose a high paying career and they get carried away on the decision that will decide their future. We have observed this fatality and have decided to aware the young minds of our generation to choose Art if they are interested in it as a career.
We at Duke Training Centre have launched a course of Corel Draw for all those people who want to learn graphic designing and lack the proper guideline and skills for this purpose. Learning Corel Draw will certainly give you a head start for your career as a graphic designer that is why we have chosen it as one of the graphics designing courses we offer.
To become a professional vector graphics designer, you need to be well versed in operating Corel Draw. We are offering you a chance to set up your financial career through this simple course.
Our course features following major sections
- Mastering the pen tool
- Freehand and Bezier Tools
- B-Spline and Smart Drawing Tools
- 2-Point Line and 3-Point Curve Tools
- Handling 2D and 3D graphics.
- Digital imagery mastering
Little to nothing experience in graphic designing is required for this course since our faculty is prepared to guide you from the very beginning.
In these times, the graphic designing industry is flourishing, the industry is growing drastically and it requires young and talented designers from all over the world, not from a specific area.
Graphic designers tend to earn quite a lot so you never have to worry about money. You will be paid handsomely as long you are well trained in the field.
Lots to Learn:
The graphic designing industry is ever growing and there is always new stuff to learn. You will be learning new stuff constantly as you build your career in the industry.
Always a way to earn:
You will never have to worry about earning, as there will be always a way to earn some money. You can always go online and try freelancing. You might be able to earn more from a freelancing job than a permanent job.
- Getting started with Corel Draw
- Introduction to Corel Draw Features of Corel Draw
- Corel Draw Interface
- Tool Box Moving from Adobe Illustrator to Corel Draw
- Common Tasks
- Drawing and Coloring Introduction
- Selecting Objects
- Creating Basic Shapes
- Reshaping Objects
- Organizing objects
- Applying color fills and Outlines
- Mastering with Text
- Text Tool
- Artistic and paragraph text
- Formatting Text
- Embedding Objects into text
- Wrapping Text around Object
- Linking Text to Objects
- Applying Effects
- Power of Blends
- Distortion Contour
- Effects Envelopes
- Lens effects
- Creating Depth Effects
- Power Clips
- Working with Bitmap Commands
- Working with Bitmap
- Editing Bitmaps
- Applying effects on Bitmaps
- Corel Draw- Web resources
- Tool bar
- Setting your webpage
- Exporting files
- Creating buttons with rollover effects
- Create attractive illustrations, brochures, logos, and other artwork using CorelDraw.
- Create basic and complex objects
- Learn Artistic vs paragraph text
- Select, Move, Rotate & skew objects
- Customize the ruler & grid & use the snap tool
- Transform objects with envelopes
- Create blends and Drop shadows and many more
Why Choose Us?
- We promise our students with the best teaching staff in the country for maximum learning output.
- We provide our students with state of the art equipment to ensure a worthwhile experience.
- We provide highly trained faculty to guide the students in every dire situation.
- Our goal is to train our students to handle and tackle almost every situation they face.
- We makes sure to provide personalized individual attention to every student so no one’s lagging behind in the course.