Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) is a high-end certification provided by ISACA. ISACA is an international professional association focused on IT governance. CISM is a course that focuses on the knowledge of developing and managing an enterprise information system. CISM is all about Information and its security. The uniquely management-focused CISM certification promotes international security practices and recognizes the individual who manages, designs, and oversees and assesses an enterprise’s information security.
CISM is internationally recognized and one of the highest paid jobs. For becoming CISM certified you need to pass the test by ISACA that’s taken three times every year. More information about the CISM certification and exam can be found on the ISACA website.
To become certified, applicants must successfully pass a 200-question multiple-choice exam, which covers four content areas:
- Information security management
- Information risk management and compliance
- Information security program development and management
- Information security incident management
And for passing that test you need to prepare really well, that’s where Duke Training Centre comes into play. Duke Training Centre is AUTHORIZED Testing Centre for CISM Exams and provides the complete knowledge and training that one needs to pass the CISM test. Our cism training center situated in Abu Dhabi Dhabi UAE, you can check for the location on our homepage.
Duke Training Centre has been spreading knowledge and training students to pursue their dreams since many years. Contact us now and get a chance to get trained from the most experienced professionals of the CISM field in UAE.
Common pre-requisites to obtain this certification include five years security experience and appropriate educational background as well as a willingness to agree to the CISM Code of Professional Ethics.
Who should join CISM Course?
The certification is intended for information security managers, aspiring managers or IT consultants who support information security program management.
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) course is a great fit for IT professionals looking to move up in their organization and advance their careers and/or current CISMs looking to learn about the latest trends in the IT industry.
- The CISM develops, manages and overseas information security systems and is responsible for developing the best security practices.
- The Internationally recognized CISM certificate is very strong and advance, a great addition to anyone’s skillset.
- CISM certification means higher earning potential and career advancement.
- Some recent studies have consistently ranked CISM as one of the highest paying and sought after IT certifications.
- The CISM is a highly coveted certification in the IT field now-a-days and can often bring faster advancement within an organization.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Course Intro
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Exam Module
Module 01 – Information Security Governance
- An Introduction to Information Security Governance
- The Role of Information Security within an Organization
- Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability: The C-I-A Triad
- Information Security Governance
- Secure Network Design Concepts
- Securing the Local Area Network (LAN)
- Access Control Models
- Hybrid Cryptography in SSL/TLS
- Digital Certificates
- Information Security Governance and the Law
- Export/Import Restrictions
Module 02 – Risk Management
- An Overview of Risk Management
- Risk Related Definitions
- The NIST 800-30 of Risk Assessment
- Additional Risk Terms
Module 03 – Security Architecture
- An Overview of Information Security Program Management
- Security Models
- Evaluation Criteria
- Additional Evaluation Criteria
- Technical Project Management
Module 04 – Information Security Management
- An Overview of Information Security Management
- Service Level Agreements
- Configuration Management and Change Control
- Monitoring and Auditing
Module 05 – Incident Response and Business Continuity
- An Overview of Incident Response and Business Continuity
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Security Incident Response
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Business Continuity Sub-Plans
- Recovery Strategies
Common Questions Asked on web about CISM ?
- Is the CISM exam difficult?
- How do I get CISM certified?
- What is CISM course?
- How much does CISM certification cost?
Why Choose Us?
- Duke Training Centre has been around for many years, countless students have embarked on their journeys to glory from this very institution, we have a history of bringing dreams to life.
- We have one of the most experienced and well-versed professionals of CISM in UAE.
- We won’t just give you lectures, we’ll train you and equip you with the right set of knowledge and skills.
- At Duke Training Centre we focus on every single student, because we believe that there are no bad students just inflexible teachers, every student has a different way to learn and adopt things, we make sure to give a personalized attention to every student.