Obtain the Leading AML Certification Worldwide!
AML / ACAMS Training Course Outline
Duration of AML Training: 2 Days (Minimum 16 hrs)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING / HAWALA INTRODUCTION
2. MONEY LAUNDERING – PROCESS & METHODS
• Global Phenomenon, Tainted Money or Dirty Money, Washing of “Dirty” Money
• Methods used for Money Laundering
• Money Laundering – Case Studies
• Role of Technology
• 3 Stages of Money Laundering
• Sources of Tainted Money
• Study on Hawala case
• Effects of Money Laundering
3. STUDY OF FAMOUS AML CASES
4. LEGISLATION & INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
Nokia Legislations against Money Laundering
Voda Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
Sharda Anti-Money Laundering Measures in India
Mehta RBI Guidelines regarding AML
Parikh Technology in AML Measures
5. KYC – KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER
Money Laundering Avoidance Software
Elements of Client Due Diligence
Client Acceptance Policies
Client Identification Procedures
Identification of Beneficial Ownership
Clients of Special Categories
Risk Based Approach
Periodic Review of KYC data
6. KYC – OPERATING GUIDELINES
7. REPORTING OBLIGATIONS
• Customer Profiling
• Cash Transaction Reporting (CTR)
• Opening Closure/ Monitoring of Accounts
• Counterfeit Currency Reporting (CCR)
• Suggested Safeguards
• Suspicious Transaction Report (STR)
• Credit Cards/Debit Cards/Smart Cards/Gift Cards
• Non-Profit Organization Transaction Reports (NTRs) ‘At Par’ Cheque Facility
8. RECORD KEEPING & RETENTION OF RECORDS
9. TRANSACTION MONITORING
• Transaction records
• Approach of Banks for Monitoring of Transactions
• Records of identification procedures
• Essentials of Transaction Monitoring process
• Authorized deposit-taking accounts
• Transaction Level Monitoring and ongoing due diligence
• AML/CTF programs
• Methods of Monitoring
• Correspondent banking
• Suspicious Transaction Monitoring and Reporting
• Remittance registration
• Name Screening
10. INVESTOR EDUCATION:
• PMLA Act & Anti Money Laundering Standards
• Client Due Diligence
• Client of special category
• Obligations of security market intermediaries under Prevention Of Money Laundering Act, 2002
Experienced, Certified, Qualified and Professional Instructor.
Crash Course (2- Days also Available)
ONLINE Classes also Available.
LIMITED SEATS !
Benefits of CAMS Certification :
1). It provides the better understanding of the FRAUDS and Crime activities with an International Standard.
2). Advice the Company from Money Laundering threats and minimizes Financial Crime Risks.
3). Roles in Achieving Senior Positions with Attractive Salaries.
4) Professional Role with an ever Increasing Level of Attention and Impact in the Business.
5). Opportunities in Review Operations Analyze Information and make Decisions.