Have you ever had a dream to open up your own business but didn’t know where to start? Are you looking for ways to be a successful entrepreneur in your line of business? To be a successful entrepreneur, one has to excel at skills like leadership, goal-orientation and persuasion. Without the proper guidance, one can take forever in learning the required skills to become an entrepreneur.
This is why we at Duke Training Centre provide you with a complete and comprehensive course on entrepreneurship skills. We know that today’s economy is tough and that is why we urge our students to rather invent a job than find a job.
As entrepreneurship continues to catch the eye of everyone around the globe, the competition in the market has also increased, especially for startup businesses. It is only wise to learn from the very best in the business about your business.
At Duke Training Centre, you will find an experienced faculty of teachers who have dedicated their lives to the subject of entrepreneurship. Due to aforementioned reasons, we urge you to stop looking and start registering at Duke Training Centre for Entrepreneur Skills Training.
This course mainly focuses on 7 skills:
- Team building
- Decision making
- Communication & people skills
- Interpersonal skills
- This course has no required prerequisite. Everybody is welcome to join the course as we start from fundamentals.
Market Application/ Benefits
Entrepreneurship is a very competitive platform. The reason most beginners don’t see it through is because they didn’t have complete knowledge and complete grasp on the required skills for being an entrepreneur.
With the help of this course, aspiring entrepreneurs get a good fighting chance in a competitive market and can reach heights of success by putting our training skills to use. With the right set of skills, you can go on to run a successful company and bear fruit of your hard work. Team work is also essential for a successful business.
The notion of working as a team can be very flustering but it’s necessary in order to achieve results. Most entrepreneurs and beginners make this mistake and their business life is shortened since they are a one man show.
By taking our course, the value of team work will be clear to you. You will become not only a great entrepreneur but a great team member as well.
- Overview/Goals and Expectations
- Entrepreneurial/Self- Assessments
- Community Analysis Homework
- Market Feasibility
- Business Planning
- Banker/Entrepreneur Exercise
- Community Analysis
- Personal Finances/Credit
- Planning Exercise (Structures)
- Business Ideas and Priorities (Exercise)
- Zeroing In on your Market Activity
- Financial Feasibility
- Financial Assumptions
- Sales Forecasting
- Breakeven Analysis
- Cash Flow Projections
- Legal Structure
- Location and Layout
- Management and Personnel
- Customer Service
- Operating Procedures
- Taxes, Licenses, and Insurance
- Key People
- Financial Statements
- Cash Flow Statement
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Financial Ratios
- Risks and Assumptions
- Financing the Business
- The Business Plan
- Executive Summary
- Business Plan, first draft
- Review and Revision
- Presentation and Feedback
- Business Plan Presentations
Why Choose Us?
- Our Faculty –We are proud to say that our teachers and lecturers are best recognized for their professionalism and their command on their subject.
- Success Stories–Our students who go on to become the greatest entrepreneurs of 21st century are the result of our new teaching methods where the students receive an interactive environment.
- Our course covers the latest concepts and theories related to entrepreneurship.
- We take regular feedback and adjust our teaching style according to the need of the students.
- We give personalized attention to students having a hard time understanding lectures.