A proposal is a formal type of communication with a client and it should be attractive. If you want to leave a good first impression on the client, you will have to come up with an effective business proposal. In most cases, it’s imperative to write an effective business proposal to establish a sense of trust and professionalism with the client.
If you want to be a successful consultant or establish your own business, effectively written proposals are one of the key assets for a successful business. It is also a valuable tool for initiating projects that benefit the organizations like non-profit organizations, government agencies or corporate businesses.
This is why Duke Training Centre is offering a complete and comprehensive course on effective proposal writing training. Our course comprises of the major “research-based” needs of executives and managers for an effective proposal. Our course will ensure the effective and efficient use of graphic communication and we assure you to get your money’s worth.
Our course will cover the major parts for writing an effective proposal and refresh writing skills by revising the basic concepts. By participating in our course, candidates will be able to write professional proposals to clients and hence, benefit largely from it.
This course does not require any pre requisite skills. Although, it would be encouraged if the candidate has the basic concepts about the language and grammar.
Who should join the course?
This course is not just useful but necessary for any type of managerial jobs , be it project managers, team leaders or CEOs . Freelancers writing business proposals can also benefit from this course.
Market Application/ Benefits
This training will help you to:
- Revise the writing concepts in general.
- Gain knowledge about modern proposal and paragraphing techniques.
- Be persuasive in business proposals by teaching you how to negotiate properly.
- Give your proposals a constant flow and coherence.
- Increase your market value by recognition of your clients.
- Establish a positive market image and gain a competitive advantage over your rival companies.
- Use of appropriate tone in writing.
- Using photos, charts and other media in a proper manner to support your proposal.
Introduction of concepts
- Difference between proposals and other business communications
- Principles of business writing
- Grammatical errors that we always make
- Review of common writing principles
- Formal writing ethics
- The 7 C’s in writing
- Types of writing and tone in writing
- The “YOU” approach in practice
- Direct and indirect communication
Components of writing and Activities
- Paragraph writing
- Paramedics writing (Practice to concise writing)
- The killing jargons
- Common types of proposals used in business
- Components of a proposal
Questions to ask
- How long should your proposal be?
- Give me a reason to read!
- What to put first and why?
- Help me know you?
- What is the point?
- Take the reader to a show
- Winning proposals
Why Choose Us?
- Our faculty is recognized for their professionalism and they have full command on language skills. Learn from the best in the business to be the best in business.
- Our students who go on to become great consultants and managers is the proof of our competence.
- Our course is comprised of the latest techniques required for writing an effective proposal since we follow the needs of the top managers and consultants.
- By taking regular feedback, we ensure the participant a supportive atmosphere according to their needs.
- We make adjustments wherever the participant requires us to do so.
- We give personalized attention to candidates who have difficulty understanding the concepts.