What you will learn?
As a cisco certified Network Professional you are ready to manage local and wide area networks. You will be able to verify and implement security, voices, and videos. You will be able to implement Cisco IP routing, implement, trouble shoot and manage Cisco IP switched networks. Hence you can manage complex networks.
Prerequisite or Relevant Knowledge
For this you should have an experience of at least a year in networking or have a CCNA certification.
Who should attend?
Those who want to show their skills as a network engineer, technician, systems engineer or support engineer. Hence it is suitable for all those who want to manage medium to large networksand are internetworking or networking professionals.
- Characteristics of Routing Protocols
- Remote Site Connectivity
- IPv6 Review and RIPng
- Fundamental EIGRP Concepts
- Advanced EIGRP Concepts
- EIGRP for IPv6 and Named EIGRP
- Fundamental OSPF Concepts 259
- The OSPF Link-State Database
- Advanced OSPF Concepts
- Route Redistribution
- Route Selection
- Fundamentals of Internet Connectivity
- Fundamental BGP Concepts
- Advanced BGP Concepts
- IPv6 Internet Connectivity
- Fundamental Router Security Concepts
- Routing Protocol Authentication
- Enterprise Campus Network Design
- Switch Operation
- Switch Port Configuration
- VLANs and Trunks
- VLAN Trunking Protocol
- Traditional Spanning Tree Protocol
- Spanning-Tree Configuration
- Protecting the Spanning Tree Protocol Topology
- Advanced Spanning Tree Protocol
- Aggregating Switch Links
- Multilayer Switching
- Configuring DHCP
- Logging Switch Activity
- Managing Switches with SNMP
- Monitoring Performance with IP SLA
- Using Port Mirroring to Monitor Traffic
- Understanding High Availability
- Layer 3 High Availability
- Securing Switch Access
- Securing VLANs
- Preventing Spoofing Attacks
- Managing Switch Users
CCNP Trouble Shoot:
- Introduction to Troubleshooting and Network Maintenance
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance Tools
- Troubleshooting Device Performance
- Troubleshooting Layer 2 Trunks, VTP, and VLANs
- Troubleshooting STP and Layer 2 Ether Channel
- Troubleshooting Inter-VLAN Routing and Layer 3 Ether Channels
- Troubleshooting Switch Security Features
- Troubleshooting First-Hop Redundancy Protocols
- Troubleshooting IPv4 Addressing and Addressing Technologies
- Troubleshooting IPv6 Addressing and Addressing Technologies
- Troubleshooting IPv4 and IPv6 ACLs and Prefix Lists
- Troubleshooting Basic IPv4/IPv6 Routing and GRE Tunnels
- Troubleshooting RIPv2 and RIPng
- Troubleshooting EIGRP
- Troubleshooting OSPF
- Troubleshooting Route Maps and Policy-Based Routing
- Troubleshooting Redistribution
- Troubleshooting BGP
- Troubleshooting Management Protocols and Tools
- Troubleshooting Management Access
- Additional Trouble Tickets
Impact/Benefits of this Course
You get to learn the fundamental EIGRP concepts, Fundament OSPF concepts how to redistribute route, how to select route, internet connectivity, BGP concepts. You get to learn about switch operations and BGP concept. You get to learn trouble shooting Cisco IP Switched Networks and much more.
So with all this you get more capable and your understanding about networking deepens.
These certifications will lead a positive impact on your CVs and in the eyes of recruiters.
At Course Completion
CCNP certification is what recruiters are looking for. So this will help you in getting a better paid job and a great help if you are already working.
Why Duke Training Centre?
Duke training center has the experience of training since 2007.Our mission is to provide the best and the latest knowledge to our students.We provide the quality learning and are committed to deliver the right concepts.
After enrolling in CCNP at Duke Training Centre we ensure you that you will get better hold on the networking problems and will come up with better and applicable solutions.